Companies that want to develop and use artificial intelligence need suitable training data. However, these often have a personal reference and thus fall within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Technical Support Engineer (f/m)
Nerds, hackers & freaks welcome!
CIB Group is an international software expert with offices in Germany, Spain and Austria. In the areas of document management, BPM as well as digitalization and automation with AI, CIB develops future-oriented solutions and conducts groundbreaking research projects. Whether Machine Learning, BPM or Cloud.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Flexible working hours, in the office or remote
- Individual support for professional development
- Challenging tasks in a stable work environment
- An open and dedicated team
- Great office location
- Possibility of working at our international locations (Spain, Germany)
- You are the central technical contact person and support our users in word and deed
- You handle 1st-3rd level Support requests independently and act as a technical expert for our products
- You analyse the requirements of our customers and actively work on continuous improvements in close cooperation with our developers
- You bring your creativity into play and offer professional solutions to every challenge
- Ideally an apprenticeship or degree in the field of computer science or data processing
- Work experience in the IT field, high technical affinity and knowledge of common programming languages
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills and a general interest in technology
- Very good communication skills (face-to-face, telephone and written) and fluent German
- Strong customer understanding, high service orientation, motivation and solution-oriented approach