At CIB we are experts in digitalization and automatization with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to free companies and administrations from the tedious day-to-day tasks of document management.
Imagine an inclusive society with access to digitalized information for all people, regardless of their status. With this vision, we develop innovative apps and invest in AI development.
Our customers BMW Group, Deutsche Bank and the City of Munich are already digitising and automating business processes with our software tools.
Send your application and become part of a leading international company with more than 30 years of experience in the market.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or on site in our CIB offices - you decide!
- Training and perspectives for your professional and personal development
- Good environment for teamwork with flat hierarchies
- Incentives, social benefits, sports and training
- Learning opportunities, participation in research projects.
- Enjoy workation in Munich, Vienna, Valencia, Canary Islands or Lisbon
- You develop in a productive LibreOffice/OpenOffice environment
- You implement individually customized solutions
- You actively exchange with the OpenSource community
- You participate in international conferences
- You are familiar with the development with C/C++
- You have gained experience in the area of Linux/Unix or Windows
- You are familiar with software engineering methods (OOA/OOD, UML, design patterns and agile)
- You speak English and/or German well (level B2 or better)
- You are willing to travel on occasion, for example for the introductory training and project meetings
To prepare your documents you may want to try CIB pdf standalone directly in the browser and for free: And your PDF will be even lighter with PDF compression. Try the tool and send us your perfect application!