At CIB we are experts in digitalization and automatization with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to free companies and administrations from the tedious day-to-day tasks of document management.
Imagine an inclusive society with access to digitalized information for all people, regardless of their status. With this vision, we develop innovative apps and invest in AI development.
Our customers BMW Group, Deutsche Bank and the City of Munich are already digitising and automating business processes with our software tools.
Send your application and become part of a leading international company with more 34 years of experience in the market.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or on site in our CIB offices - you decide!
- Training and perspectives for your professional and personal development
- Good environment for teamwork with flat hierarchies
- Incentives, social benefits, sports and training
- Learning opportunities, participation in research projects.
- Enjoy workation in Munich, Vienna, Valencia, Canary Islands or Lisbon
- You are responsible for the demanding technical support for our product
- You take responsibility for the calculation and preparation of customer-specific offers
- You continuously work on product optimization
- You are responsible for continuous quality and processes improvement
- You have successfully completed special training or studies in Computer Science, IT Management and Telecommunications or similar
- Initial experience in the area of Document Management System (DMS), Document Lifecycle Management (DLM) or Business Process Management (BPM)
- Industry knowledge in the field of banking, insurance or public administration
- Technical affinity, hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and a quick grasp of things