At CIB we are experts in digitalization and automatization with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to free companies and administrations from the tedious day-to-day tasks of document management.
Imagine an inclusive society with access to digitalized information for all people, regardless of their status. With this vision, we develop innovative apps and invest in AI development.
Our customers BMW Group, Deutsche Bank and the City of Munich are already digitising and automating business processes with our software tools.
Send your application and become part of a leading international company with more than 30 years of experience in the market.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or on site in our CIB offices - you decide!
- Training and perspectives for your professional and personal development
- Good environment for teamwork with flat hierarchies
- Incentives, social benefits, sports and training
- Learning opportunities, participation in research projects.
- Enjoy workation in Munich, Vienna, Valencia, Canary Islands or Lisbon
- Create, improve and update the visual and functional part of websites and applications.
- Creating interfaces that adapt and are visually appealing on different devices and screen sizes.
- Perform interface testing to detect and correct bugs, as well as ensure compatibility with multiple browsers and devices.
- Designing and implementing services that enable communication between different software components, external services or third-party applications.
- Design and maintain efficient and secure (simple) databases and perform queries through frameworks (Hibernate) to retrieve, store and manipulate data.
- Creation of web services and endpoints to enable communication between different applications.
- Implementation of protection measures such as authentication, authorisation and data validation.
- Testing to ensure system stability and scalability.
- Performance optimisation through code optimisation, caching techniques and improved database queries.
- Knowledge in the use of frameworks and frontend libraries, Vue.js desirable. Knowledge in Bootstrap.
- Experience in the consumption of API Rest services.
- Knowledge in web accessibility such as WCAG 2.0.
- Knowledge in authentication and authorisation techniques, such as OAuth and JWT.
- Skills in functional and performance testing of interfaces.
- Solid experience in Java. Experience in other languages will also be taken into account.
- Knowledge of the Spring Framework.
- Experience in database, MySQL and/or PostgreSQL. Knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB will also be an advantage.
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of APIs and web services.
- Skills in unit and integration testing, Junit.
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Java project management tools, such as Maven.
- Proficiency in version control systems, Git desirable and knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins would be an advantage.
To prepare your documents you may want to try CIB pdf standalone directly in the browser and for free: And your PDF will be even lighter with PDF compression. Try the tool and send us your perfect application!