At CIB we are experts in digitalization and automatization with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to free companies and administrations from the tedious day-to-day tasks of document management.
Imagine an inclusive society with access to digitalized information for all people, regardless of their status. With this vision, we develop innovative apps and invest in AI development.
Our customers BMW Group, Deutsche Bank and the City of Munich are already digitising and automating business processes with our software tools.
Send your application and become part of a leading international company with more than 30 years of experience in the market.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or on site in our CIB offices - you decide!
- Training and perspectives for your professional and personal development
- Good environment for teamwork with flat hierarchies
- Incentives, social benefits, sports and training
- Learning opportunities, participation in research projects.
- Enjoy workation in Munich, Vienna, Valencia, Canary Islands or Lisbon
- LibreOffice/OpenOffice development
- Quality control and support for LTS/Enterprise versions
- You actively exchange with the OpenSource community
- Participation in English-speaking communities
- Higher education in engineering with specialisation in data processing
- Experience in development with C/C++ and relevant standards
- Visual Studio skills
- Be familiar with GNU tools (Autoconf, Make, GCC, GDB, Valgrind, Valgrind)
- Experience in the Linux/Unix area
- Experience and interest in open source projects
- Familiar with the concepts and code base of LibreOffice and/or OpenOffice
- Quick learning ability and strong analytical skills
To prepare your documents you may want to try CIB pdf standalone directly in the browser and for free: And your PDF will be even lighter with PDF compression. Try the tool and send us your perfect application!