At CIB we are experts in digitalization and automatization with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to free companies and administrations from the tedious day-to-day tasks of document management.
Imagine an inclusive society with access to digitalized information for all people, regardless of their status. With this vision, we develop innovative apps and invest in AI development.
Our customers BMW Group, Deutsche Bank and the City of Munich are already digitising and automating business processes with our software tools.
Send your application and become part of a leading international company with more 34 years of experience in the market.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or on site in our CIB offices - you decide!
- Training and perspectives for your professional and personal development
- Good environment for teamwork with flat hierarchies
- Incentives, social benefits, sports and training
- Learning opportunities, participation in research projects.
- Enjoy workation in Munich, Vienna, Valencia, Canary Islands or Lisbon
- Development of native mobile applications for iOS or Android
- You cover the whole development process from the implementation of test cases up to trouble shooting and error correctio
- Work closely with business analysts and in the development of technical designs and software architecture
- Collaborate with teammates to improve internal processes and infrastructure
- Rebuilding and restructuring ongoing projects
- Planning, designing and implementing new applications and developing application architecture
- You plan and implement changes and improvements
- You have a degree in telecommunications engineering, computer science or a similar technical field
- You are a creative and dynamic person
- You have an entrepreneurial streak and are a decisive person
- You enjoy working in teams
- You show initiative and are able to work independently
- You have advanced English or German language skills (B2 or higher)