At CIB we are experts in digitalization and automatization with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to free companies and administrations from the tedious day-to-day tasks of document management.
Imagine an inclusive society with access to digitalized information for all people, regardless of their status. With this vision, we develop innovative apps and invest in AI development.
Our customers BMW Group, Deutsche Bank and the City of Munich are already digitising and automating business processes with our software tools.
Send your application and become part of a leading international company with more 34 years of experience in the market.
Working with us
- 4-day week with 36 working hours after 2 years with the company
- Permanent employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home or on site in our CIB offices - you decide!
- Training and perspectives for your professional and personal development
- Good environment for teamwork with flat hierarchies
- Incentives, social benefits, sports and training
- Learning opportunities, participation in research projects.
- Enjoy workation in Munich, Vienna, Valencia, Canary Islands or Lisbon
- Create, improve, and update the visual and functional parts of websites and applications.
- Optimize interface performance, reducing load times and improving code efficiency.
- Creating interfaces that adapt and are visually appealing on different devices and screen sizes.
- Perform interface testing to detect and fix bugs, as well as ensure compatibility with multiple browsers and devices.
- Collaborate with various teams; designers, backend developers, and other members to ensure quality of work.
- Make changes and enhancements to existing code, fix bugs and ensure that the interface continues to function properly.
- Knowledge in the use of frameworks and frontend libraries, desirable Vue.js. Knowledge in Bootstrap may be beneficial.
- Experience in consuming API Rest services through Axios.
- Knowledge of web design principles and user experience (UX/UI) to create eye-catching, intuitive, and user-centric interfaces.
- Ability to develop interfaces that adapt and are visually appealing on different devices and screen sizes, using responsive design techniques.
- Knowledge of web accessibility such as WCAG 2.0. may be beneficial.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization techniques, such as OAuth and JWT.
- Proficiency in version control systems, Git desirable.
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins would be an advantage.
- Ability to perform functional and performance testing on interfaces.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members, backend developers, designers and system administrators (Techadmins).
- Knowledge of artifact repository management tools, such as Nexus, may be beneficial.